The Future Looks Good
Autism is something that defies a succinct definition. And to us? That's a good thing. Yes, there's a need to gain an understanding but there will never be one way to define everyone in the autism spectrum community. During this week's podcast, we're focusing on an...
Why would anyone start a company to specifically support people in the autism community to gain employment? Well ... it's a long answer. It starts with two boys getting diagnosed with autism and their mom's navigating life as an autism parent. Later in life, as things...
Exploring change is something most people deal with. Is there something not working for me anymore? Is there a mindset getting in the way of what I want to achieve. Today we dive in to part 2 of getting ready to change with a focus on: how to have a conversation about...
What is change? Excellent question.
It’s been a while. For what you ask? Well, I’ve been doing a podcast since … 2016 I believe. Crazy how time flies. I had to step away for a year but am so glad to be back with the newest series: The Future Looks Good!
Adults with Asperger Syndrome (AS) are individuals who do not have an intellectual impairment but often face co-occurring conditions such as anxiety, depression, psychosocial and functional issues.
Often they hear that they are lazy, overreacting, just don’t want to try, that they are shy or that they need a push. But in actuality they are unable to do something, are too stressed, are on the verge of a panic attack or their anxiety will not let their body do something right now.
The Future Looks Good
- #174: Future Looks Good: Change Part 2 - (00:42:14) - (2020-05-25)
- #173: Future Looks Good - Getting Started with Change - (00:43:35) - (2020-05-20)
- #172: The Future Looks Good - Intro to Nanaworks and our why - (00:44:33) - (2020-05-12)
- #171: #sparkto2019 welcomes Dave Dame to Spark the Change Toronto - (00:45:27) - (2019-06-03)
- #170 #sparkto2019 welcomes speaker Marcela Urteaga - (00:41:34) - (2019-05-28)
- #169: SparkTO 2019 welcomes speaker Selena Delesie - (00:28:51) - (2019-05-27)
- #168: SparkTO2019 welcomes speaker Dr. Jen Frahm - (00:33:15) - (2019-05-22)
- #167: SparkTO2019 welcomes speaker Marsha Shenk - (00:35:53) - (2019-05-21)
- #166: Wise Words with The Invisible Touch by Harry Beckwith - (00:27:16) - (2018-09-21)
- Joseph Sardella - US Tax Changes - (00:12:13) - (2018-09-18)
801 – 5500 North Service Road